BRITISH AIRWAYS LAUNCHES NEW SEVILLE FLIGHT FROM GATWICK
British Airways direct services to Seville from London Gatwick start this Thursday 26 February 2015. From 26 February 2015, British Airways will fly five times a week to Seville, Spain from London Gatwick
Seville represents the authentic characteristics of Andalucía, with its famous cathedral, vast range of tapas bars and romantic medieval lanes and secret plazas. Witness the city's signature flamenco dancing in bars filled with statement Spanish music, creating a spirited and lively atmosphere.
The streets and squares in the historic quarter of Seville are lively and busy, and they should be, the new flight coincides with the “IV Gastronomic season of the Seville orange”, a gastronomic experience route with over 27 Seville restaurants with show-cooking and recipes based on the #NaranjadeSevilla.
If you would like to discover the essence of this unique, romantic and atmospheric Andalusian city “Seville, the Arts, Culture, Gastronomic and Music city for the discerning traveler” will be hosting a Private Concert at the Cathedral Hall, Seville’s Holy Week Music on Thursday 12th March at 19.30 pm RSVP: email@example.com
Did you know...
Curiosities about the Seville orange
- Its name in Indian is Naranyan, which means "perfume inside" (Source: The Guardian)
- In Seville over oranges 25,000 decorate the city centre
- Its flower, orange blossom, has many healing qualities.
- With the Seville orange some products like gin (with rind), oils, sweets and sparkling wine, chocolates and other baked goods are made.
- It is a very popular ingredient in the UK cuisines, joining many dishes as a sauce or condiment.
For more information on the Jameos Music Festival, please visit http://www.cactlanzarote.com/en/jameos-music-festival-2018/
For more information on Lanzarote as a visitor destination, please visit https://turismolanzarote.com/en/