| 12:50 Europe/Amsterdam
The Costa Cálida – Region of Murcia has been designated the Spanish Capital of Gastronomy for 2021 having been previously awarded the title for 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic has prevented Murcia from hosting many of the activities that were scheduled …
| 16:36 Europe/Amsterdam
Aragón has outlined its plans to celebrate the 275 anniversary since the birth of legendary painter Francisco de Goya y Lucientes who hailed from the region and went on to create one of the greatest artistic legacies in history.Goya is considered …
| 10:00 Europe/Amsterdam
View the map in high resolution hereTo help post-COVID visitors savour the best of Formentera, the island’s tourism board has launched a new slow food map, highlighting its traditional cuisine, local products and distinct flavours. The smallest of …
| 11:00 Europe/Amsterdam
Puy du Fou Spain opened its doors on March 27, 2021 with four new shows, four historic towns, 30 hectares of natual landscape and its standout night show, ‘El Sueño de Toledo’ (‘The Toledo Dream’). For its inaugural season more than 300 actors, …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at night, Palma, Mallorca, Balearic Islands ©Spanish Tourist OfficeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
Electric Car Share Comes to Valenciaopens in new window
Best 16 things to do in Málagaopens in new window
Six spectacular landmark hotels in inland Spainopens in new window
Balearic Island hotspots for the summeropens in new window
What to see, do and experience in Ibizaopens in new window