| 12:40 Europe/Amsterdam
Pork chops with roast butternut squash Serves 1-2 1 small butternut squash, peeled and deseeded and cut into cubes 130ml olive oil 3 whole cloves garlic 2 fresh bay leaves 2 tbsp honey 1 large pork chops on the bone, ideally Ibérico, 2.5cm …
| 10:00 Europe/Amsterdam
El Gordo – Meaning ‘The Fat One’, El Gordo is the Christmas Lottery and a fundamental part of the Christmas build-up in Spain. Pretty much everyone in Spain buys a ticket for El Gordo and families and friends gather around the television on 22nd …
| 19:11 Europe/Amsterdam
Whole sea bass baked with anchovy and garlic potatoes Serves 2 120ml extra virgin olive oil 2tbsp chilli oil 1 lemon 3 tbsp chopped fresh oregano 1kg large waxy potatoes, such as Desiree or Charlotte, peeled 4 large garlic cloves, thinly …
| 13:15 Europe/Amsterdam
The Andalucían city of Sanlúcar de Barrameda, located in the northwest of the Cádiz province, has been designated the Spanish Capital of Gastronomy for 2022 providing food lovers with the opportunity to explore one of Andalucía’s most coveted …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at night, Palma, Mallorca, Balearic Islands ©Spanish Tourist OfficeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
Aragon: ‘Crusader castles, mountain villages and fragrant pine forests’opens in new window
Albert Adrià: ‘If the food scene is anything to go by — Spain is thriving’opens in new window
Five undiscovered parts of Spainopens in new window
Sanlucar de Barrameda: welcome to Spain’s foodiest cityopens in new window
Madrid: Spain’s new style capitalopens in new window