| 19:27 Europe/Amsterdam
Please find the updated entry requirements for non-EU travellers to Spain (including UK travellers) below (updated 21 May 2022)UK travellers, aged 12 and above, arriving into Spain by air or sea, will need to fulfil one of the following criteria:1.- …
| 18:57 Europe/Amsterdam
The Spanish Tourist Board has launched a new campaign to give away 85 holidays to Spain for UK travel agents in recognition of their efforts during the Covid-19 pandemic.The campaign entitled ‘The Ultimate Escape’ was the brainchild of Manuel …
| 14:29 Europe/Amsterdam
After the excitement of December, January can feel like a bit of a drag and many are left wondering what to do with themselves. The best way to stick to New Year’s resolutions and combat the January blues is to stay active and eat well. What better …
| 15:12 Europe/Amsterdam
Prawns in chilli and garlic Serves 2 125ml extra virgin olive oil 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced 2 red chillies, finely sliced 8 gambas blanca (or raw king prawns), peeled but tails left on Flakey sea salt 2 slices of lemon 1-2 tbsp chopped flat …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at night, Palma, Mallorca, Balearic Islands ©Spanish Tourist OfficeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
The 20 greatest Spanish walks for autumnopens in new window
Villa Le Blanc, Gran Meliá: a serene, sustainable oasis on the Menorcan coastopens in new window
Spain travel: The off-grid community of Kausay, Valencia, proves the science of stress reduction by silenceopens in new window
In and out of Spain and Portugal: a road trip up the Guadiana Riveropens in new window
The 12 best things to do in Madridopens in new window