| 16:25 Europe/Amsterdam
The Spanish Tourist Office (UK) is hosting its first Sustainability Day on 26 April 2023 to address the new challenges of the tourism, from climate change to over-tourism and health crises and …
| 17:27 Europe/Amsterdam
The UNWTO has included three Spanish villages in the list of 32 Best Tourism Villages for 2022, more than any other country worldwide. The list recognises villages which are excellent examples of rural tourism with accredited cultural and natural …
| 13:27 Europe/Amsterdam
Paradores, Spain’s state-run network of luxury hotels offering stays in historic and cultural properties in top cities, regional gems and areas of natural beauty, is extending its nature-based project, "Naturaleza para los Sentidos", to include …
| 16:45 Europe/Amsterdam
This year five new Vía Verdes, otherwise known as Greenways, have opened in Spain.Vías Verdes are old disused railway lines that have been recovered and reconditioned for use by walkers and cyclists. They provide an environmentally friendly way of …
| 12:57 Europe/Amsterdam
The Spanish Tourism Office (UK) surveyed 1,800 UK adults who have been to Spain in the last 5 years on sustainable travel. The Opinium survey took place from the 2 – 8 November 2022 with two major objectives. Firstly, to better understand the …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at night, Palma, Mallorca, Balearic Islands ©Spanish Tourist OfficeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
Spain's most popular holiday destination has 'terrific views' - full listopens in new window
SUSTAINABILITY DAY 'WILL POOL INDUSTRY IDEAS', SAYS SPAINopens in new window
Spain expands free travel offer to intercity bus servicesopens in new window
The best villas in Lanzaroteopens in new window
Spain tops world’s best tourist villages ranking with three awardsopens in new window