| 19:27 Europe/Amsterdam
Please find the updated entry requirements for non-EU travellers to Spain (including UK travellers) below (updated 21 May 2022)UK travellers, aged 12 and above, arriving into Spain by air or sea, will need to fulfil one of the following criteria:1.- …
| 14:01 Europe/Amsterdam
ALICANTE LAUNCHES AN APP TO MAKE TRAVEL MORE INCLUSIVE The Tourism Board of Alicante is partnering with the company PASSPORTERAPP to produce a travel app to provide more in-depth travel information to tourists. The app will also include a section …
| 18:57 Europe/Amsterdam
The Spanish Tourist Board has launched a new campaign to give away 85 holidays to Spain for UK travel agents in recognition of their efforts during the Covid-19 pandemic.The campaign entitled ‘The Ultimate Escape’ was the brainchild of Manuel …
| 14:45 Europe/Amsterdam
Sierra Espuña Nature Park , Murcia’s prime ecotourist destination, has an impressive natural environment with a vast expanse of trees thanks to the reforestation work that has been carried out in the region. The park has a varied landscape, from …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at night, Palma, Mallorca, Balearic Islands ©Spanish Tourist OfficeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
How to spend a short break in Ibizaopens in new window
10 stunning places to stay in southern Spainopens in new window
The Costa Verde Express: all aboard Spain’s new luxury trainopens in new window
A local’s guide to Madrid: paella, bazaars and mojitos under palm treesopens in new window
Spain travel guide: Everything you need to know before you goopens in new window