| 18:05 Europe/Amsterdam
World Paella Day 2020 will be taking place on Sunday 20 September when the world will celebrate one of Spain’s most iconic dishes; paella. World Paella Day is a recognition of the most universal dish in Spanish cuisine. A day in which Valencians …
| 18:30 Europe/Amsterdam
We are delighted to invite you to join a free event with National Geographic Traveller Travel Geeks, ‘Valencia: Culture and Cuisine’ which will take place on Thursday 17 September from 6:00pm to 7:00pm (BST) ahead of World Paella Day on 20September. …
| 12:27 Europe/Amsterdam
La Noche Del Patrimonio (The Heritage Night) is a unique world-class cultural event taking place simultaneously in fifteen Spanish World Heritage Cities. Every September, for one night only, UNESCO heritage sites and local culture are being …
| 10:59 Europe/Amsterdam
Spain has been nominated for the ‘Best Country’ award at The Times and The Sunday Times, and The Sun Travel Awards 2020. Spain was selected for the award by the editorial teams of two of the UK’s major national publications who are encouraging their …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at night, Palma, Mallorca, Balearic Islands ©Spanish Tourist OfficeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
Spain's mysterious underwater 'Stonehenge'opens in new window
Madrid Travel: The Top Ten things to do in Spain’s Capitalopens in new window
The real city that never sleeps: discovering nightlife in Madridopens in new window
Mounted charge: a tour of Tenerife by electric motorbikeopens in new window
The unsung Spanish cities with tapas bars and World Heritage Sites – but hardly any touristsopens in new window