| 11:00 Europe/Amsterdam
Puy du Fou Spain opened its doors on March 27, 2021 with four new shows, four historic towns, 30 hectares of natual landscape and its standout night show, ‘El Sueño de Toledo’ (‘The Toledo Dream’). For its inaugural season more than 300 actors, …
| 13:00 Europe/Amsterdam
2021 marks five years since the sustainable tourism tax was launched in the Balearic Islands and applies to all stays in tourist accommodation British tourism made a significant contribution towards funding sustainable initiatives in the Balearic …
| 16:47 Europe/Amsterdam
The Ministry of Tourism, Regeneration, Justice and Local Administration of the Regional Government of Andalucía has introduced a new “International Travel Insurance” valid for all non-resident international travellers. This new travel insurance …
| 18:43 Europe/Amsterdam
The Spanish Tourist Office in the UK has produced the following infographic to keep British tourists travelling to Spain up to date with the latest information necesssary for planning their trip.For further information on how travel to Spain has …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at night, Palma, Mallorca, Balearic Islands ©Spanish Tourist OfficeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
Best destinations in Spain for extraordinary family holidaysopens in new window
Green Life: The Ultimate Vegan Canary Islands Guideopens in new window
RIDE A RAIL ADVENTURE BEYOND THE COSTAS FOR A TASTE OF REAL SPAINopens in new window
The enchanting corner of Spain that mass tourism hasn't discoveredopens in new window
Forget Ibiza – here's why bohemian Formentera is the better option for summeropens in new window