| 10:00 Europe/Amsterdam
El Gordo – Meaning ‘The Fat One’, El Gordo is the Christmas Lottery and a fundamental part of the Christmas build-up in Spain. Pretty much everyone in Spain buys a ticket for El Gordo and families and friends gather around the television on 22nd …
| 15:45 Europe/Amsterdam
Celebrate the Compostela Holy Year which occurs only 14 times a century and marks the year in which believers can obtain a plenary indulgence, the highlight of everything the Camino de Santiago represents. Travellers from the UK can undertake the …
| 10:00 Europe/Amsterdam
ANNIVERSARIESSpain prepares to celebrate Xacobeo 2021, the first Compostela Holy Year in 11 yearsThe Compostela Holy Year or Jacobean Year is a year in which the 25th of July falls on a Sunday allowing for the celebration of the martyrdom of St. …
| 10:30 Europe/Amsterdam
While we’re unable to travel to our favourite holiday destination, the Spanish Tourist Office (STO) wants you to share your favourite #SpainMemories and the Spanish destinations you are looking forward to visiting once restrictions are eased.The STO …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at night, Palma, Mallorca, Balearic Islands ©Spanish Tourist OfficeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
Discovering the Way: Hiking the Camino de Santiagoopens in new window
Madrid Travel: The Top Ten things to do in Spain’s Capitalopens in new window
Spain's mysterious underwater 'Stonehenge'opens in new window
Mounted charge: a tour of Tenerife by electric motorbikeopens in new window
The real city that never sleeps: discovering nightlife in Madridopens in new window