| 12:00 Europe/Amsterdam
2023 marks the 100th anniversary of the death of Joaquín Sorolla, Valencia’s most renowned impressionist painter who captured the light of the Mediterranean in his works. The Museum of Fine Arts of Valencia has permanent exhibitions of his work such …
| 12:16 Europe/Amsterdam
Green Spain is made up of the CCAAs that are in the North of Spain: Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria and the Basque country. It is a national leader in nature with 14 UNESCO Biosphere Reserves, 25 natural parks, almost 2,000 kilometres of coastline and …
| 19:27 Europe/Amsterdam
The Spanish Tourist Office in London is delighted to announce the launch of it’s Sustainability Hub.The hub is dedicated to demonstrating Spain’s sustainable tourism initiatives, such as the Balearic Islands sustainability tourism tax or Murcia’s …
| 16:27 Europe/Amsterdam
The Mar Menor, a lagoon in the Region of Murcia, has become the first in Europe to be granted the same legal rights as a person.This legal status comes following a campaign to safeguard the Mar Menor. The campaign was supported by over 640,000 …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at night, Palma, Mallorca, Balearic Islands ©Spanish Tourist OfficeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
The forgotten genius that built Barcelonaopens in new window
From pirates’ hideout to Dalí’s bolthole: Cadaqués opens in new window
The best hotels in Barcelonaopens in new window
A lesson in slow travel: walking the Camino de Santiago with my brotheropens in new window
The ultimate guide to exploring Spain by trainopens in new window