#WorldPaellaDay2020 Competition - Terms and Conditions
Facebook and Twitter competition rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Prizes available to win:
- Four paella cooking sets worth £24.75 each
- The competition will start at midnight on Friday 18th September 2020
- The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 20th September 2020
- This competition will be on Facebook and Twitter.
- To enter you must reply to the competition post with the photo of your favourite paella and the place it was taken in the caption. You also need to be following @Spain_inUK on Twitter and Spain.Info.GB on Facebook as we will notify the winners directly.
- You must include the hashtag #WorldPaellaDay2020 in your entry.
- By submitting a photo, you confirm that for each photo submitted
- You are the only author of your work
- It is your original work
- You are the sole copyright holder of the image
- You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by Turespaña
- It does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third party
- You grant Turespaña and their partners right to use the imagery in any marketing (non-commercial) activities without prior notice.
- You are allowed to submit more than one entry on one (or more) platforms.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- The winner will be contacted via DM on Facebook or Twitter.
- The competition is organised by Turespaña in the UK, who has final say on the winner and reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they fail to comply with the competition rules.
- All winners must fully comply with the competition rules and by entering this competition you agree to do so.
- The prize will be sent by post to an address supplied by the winner. Turespaña accepts no responsibility if the address provided is incorrect.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over and be based in the UK.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold, auctioned or swapped.
- By entering this competition, you specifically agree that Turespaña also reserves the right to record the winners through pictures, video and other media sources and to use this material in future promotional activity for the Spanish Tourist Office in the UK.