| 15:33 Europe/Amsterdam
On 23 August 2019, the UK open-air premiere of Pedro Almodóvar’s latest film Pain and Glory was warmly received by an audience at Somerset House that included celebrities such as artist Yinka Shonibare and fashion designer Pam Hogg. The film stars …
| 15:52 Europe/Amsterdam
The Sociedad de Carreras de Caballos de Sanlúcar de Barrameda (Horse Racing Society of Sanlúcar de Barrameda) was founded in 1845 and begun racing horses on the 1,800m stretch of beach at the mouth of the Río Guadalquivir on 31August of the same …
| 12:17 Europe/Amsterdam
New to 2019, the UNESCO World Heritage Committee has added Risco Caído and the Sacred Mountains of Gran Canaria to its List of World Heritage Sites in recognition of its outstanding cultural value. The news comes in the wake of the 43 meeting of the …
| 11:16 Europe/Amsterdam
Spain, and one of Europe’s, largest cycling spectacles will return for its 74 edition this summer. La Vuelta a España will commence on 24 August in Salinas de Torrevieja before finishing up in Fuenlabrada on the outskirts of Madrid on 15 September …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at nightFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
How to spend a weekend in Seville, from the 12th century Seville Cathedral to the best hotels and restaurantsopens in new window
The perfect holiday in Andalusia – our expert's ultimate itineraryopens in new window
See Formentera, The Smallest And Prettiest Of Spain’s Balearic Islandsopens in new window
A tour through Spain's most unsung destinationopens in new window
48 hours in . . . Majorca, an insider guide to the beauty of the Balearicsopens in new window