12March2020| 16:59 Europe/AmsterdamTHE PARADOR DE JAEN REOPENS ITS DOORS FOLLOWING FOUR MILLION EURO RENO..The Parador de Jaen has reopened its doors following a four million eu..
04March2020| 12:33 Europe/AmsterdamTHE RUTA VIA DE LA PLATA NON STOP RETURNS SEEING RIDERS CYCLE THE ENT..
21February2020| 16:12 Europe/AmsterdamTHE SPANISH SAILGP TEAM TO FLY THE ICONIC IMAGE OF SPANISH TOURISM
| 17:20 Europe/Amsterdam
Work has begun on the relaunch of a new tourist route through the south eastern region of Murcia in Spain. El Camino de la Vera Cruz (The Route of Vera Cruz) is an ancient pilgrimage route stretching over 800 km through five autonomous communities …
| 18:03 Europe/Amsterdam
On 18 January 2020, the Balearic Island of Menorca was officially awarded the title of European Region of Gastronomy for 2022 by the International Institute of Gastronomy, Culture, Arts and Tourism (IGCAT). The European Region of Gastronomy project …
| 15:13 Europe/Amsterdam
As we begin the New Year, the ‘flight shame’ movement is one of the biggest travel trends governing holidaymakers travel plans in 2020. Travellers are now looking for alternative means of transport with the railways providing the most convenient …
| 15:00 Europe/Amsterdam
In the days before Lent, Spain goes wild as it celebrates Carnival or Carnaval in Spanish. One of the biggest spectacles of the year, Carnaval is a display of rhythm, colour, flamboyance and luxury during which locals and visitors come together to …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at nightFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
Spain's mysterious underwater 'Stonehenge'opens in new window
Madrid Travel: The Top Ten things to do in Spain’s Capitalopens in new window
The real city that never sleeps: discovering nightlife in Madridopens in new window
Mounted charge: a tour of Tenerife by electric motorbikeopens in new window
The unsung Spanish cities with tapas bars and World Heritage Sites – but hardly any touristsopens in new window