20July2020| 16:01 Europe/AmsterdamSEVILLE’S CITY COUNCIL HIGHLIGHTS BRITISH AIRWAYS' COMMITMENT TO THE C..
24June2020| 12:43 Europe/AmsterdamAS SPAIN ANNOUNCES “BRITS ARE WELCOME”, THE TOURIST OFFICE LAUNCHES PR..#SPAINAWAITSYOU
15June2020| 10:00 Europe/AmsterdamTHE SPANISH GOVERNMENT, LALIGA AND CEOE WILL PROMOTE SPAIN AS A DESTIN..The campaign slogan is “Safe Sport, Safe Tourism #SpainAwaitsYou.”..
| 11:26 Europe/Amsterdam
The national tourism agency responsible for marketing Spain’s destination worldwide, TURESPAÑA, has launched a video titled ‘#SpainWillWait’ (España te espera) across its social media channels. The objective of the initiative is to consolidate …
| 16:59 Europe/Amsterdam
Paradores, a chain of luxury Spanish hotels located in converted historic buildings, began work on the Parador de Jaen in November 2018 and finished in January of this year. The Parador is located in the Santa Catalina Castle which stands high above …
| 12:33 Europe/Amsterdam
From 03 to 07 June 2020, the Ruta Via de la Plata Non Stop (RVP Non Stop) returns for its second edition seeing cyclists traverse the entirety of Spain in a randonneuring style cycling event. The RVP Non Stop will take place with the support of the …
| 16:12 Europe/Amsterdam
A ground-breaking partnership agreement has been struck between the Spanish SailGP Team and TURESPAÑA (the national tourism agency responsible for marketing Spain’s destination worldwide and creating value for its tourism sector) in which the …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at nightFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
Spain's mysterious underwater 'Stonehenge'opens in new window
Madrid Travel: The Top Ten things to do in Spain’s Capitalopens in new window
The real city that never sleeps: discovering nightlife in Madridopens in new window
Mounted charge: a tour of Tenerife by electric motorbikeopens in new window
The unsung Spanish cities with tapas bars and World Heritage Sites – but hardly any touristsopens in new window