21February2020| 16:12 Europe/AmsterdamTHE SPANISH SAILGP TEAM TO FLY THE ICONIC IMAGE OF SPANISH TOURISM
14February2020| 17:20 Europe/AmsterdamNEW TOURISM ROUTE ON EL CAMINO DE LA VERA CRUZ SET TO RELAUNCH IN MURC..
07February2020| 18:03 Europe/AmsterdamMENORCA AWARDED THE TITLE OF EUROPEAN REGION OF GASTRONOMY 2022
| 15:13 Europe/Amsterdam
As we begin the New Year, the ‘flight shame’ movement is one of the biggest travel trends governing holidaymakers travel plans in 2020. Travellers are now looking for alternative means of transport with the railways providing the most convenient …
| 15:00 Europe/Amsterdam
In the days before Lent, Spain goes wild as it celebrates Carnival or Carnaval in Spanish. One of the biggest spectacles of the year, Carnaval is a display of rhythm, colour, flamboyance and luxury during which locals and visitors come together to …
| 09:00 Europe/Amsterdam
New Year’s Eve, or Nochevieja, is the ideal time to enjoy a truly memorable fiesta in Spain. From the big cities to the little towns, there’s fun to be had across the country. For tourists who are visiting, one thing to be aware of is that many …
| 10:00 Europe/Amsterdam
ANNIVERSARIES, EVENTS & ACCOLADES Valencia: World Design Capital 2022 As of 2022, the Spanish city of Valencia will become the epicentre of design. The World Design Organisation committee has chosen the city as ‘World Design Capital 2022’ …
- Copa de CavaPR purposes. Please credit Ed Reeve.
- Montejo de la Sierra de HayedoIf used, please credit the Spanish Tourist Office (www.spain.info)
- Nacho ManzanoPlease do not copy or reproduce without prior approval. Please credit Ibérica Restaurants.
- Digital impression of Santiago Bernabéu StadiumCopyright image L 35 architekten ribas ribas real Madrid CF 2. Not to be reproduced.
- Palma de Mallorca Cathedral at nightFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Vinos de JerezFor PR purposes only. Please credit Manu Lopez Iglesias
- Palacio Nacional BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- La Sagrada Familia BarcelonaFor PR purposes only. Please credit Spanish Tourist Office
- Teide national parkFor PR purposes only. Please credit Canary Islands Tourist Board.
- MadridFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Madrid
- SantanderFor Press and PR purposes only. Credit to Juan Carlos Ruiz San Millán.
- A great view of the Sagrada Familia from Ayre Hotel RosellónCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- Carnival Santa Cruz
- The cremàFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- A costumeFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Sierra Nevada
- Terra Naturia Zoo BenidormPlease credit Terra Natura Zoo Benidorm.
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Luz InterruptusPlease do not reproduce without prior approval.
- Altamira cave paintingsMNCIA – P Saura
- Gala Flamenca - Marco Flores, Olga Pericet, Laura Rozalén and Mercedes RuizFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Javier Fergo
- FarruquitoFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Sophie M Hlenburg
- Miguel PovedaFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Maxi del Campo
- The offering of flowersFor press and PR purposes only. Please credit Turismo Valencia.
- Room with a view! Ayre Hotel Rosellón, BarcelonaCan be used for editorial purposes, please credit Ayre Hotel Rosellón
- ©Cómpeta campo- Turespaña
- ©Calle Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta - Turespaña
- ©Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta2- Turespaña
- ©Parcial Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panoramica de Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©Panoramica Cómpeta- Turespaña
- ©panormaica parcial de la localidad de Cómpeta- Turespaña
The real city that never sleeps: discovering nightlife in Madridopens in new window
Mounted charge: a tour of Tenerife by electric motorbikeopens in new window
Tired of Barcelona’s crowds? Take a wild breakopens in new window
The unsung Spanish cities with tapas bars and World Heritage Sites – but hardly any touristsopens in new window
Granada for under £100 a night! How to visit the dazzling Andalusian city on the cheapopens in new window