#GastroSpain Facebook and Twitter competition - Terms and Conditions
#GastroSpain Facebook and Twitter competition rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Prizes available to win:
- Four signed versions of José Pizarro’s recipe book.
- The competition will start at 3:00pm on Monday 20th December 2021
- The competition will close at midnight on Friday 31st December 2021
- This competition will be on Facebook and Twitter.
- To enter you must reply to the competition post with a photo or video showing any Spanish dish that you have made and why you love it. This can be one of José Pizarro’s dishes that he has shared or one of your favourites. For example:
- You need to be following @Spain_inUK and @jose_pizarro or Twitter, and Spain.Info.GB and josepizarochef on Facebook.
- You must include the hashtag #GastroSpain in your entry.
- By submitting a photo, you confirm that for each photo submitted
- You are the only author of your work
- It is your original work
- You are the sole copyright holder of the image/video
- You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by Turespaña
- It does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third party
- You grant Turespaña and their partners right to use the imagery in any marketing (non-commercial) activities without prior notice.
- You are allowed to submit more than one entry on one (or more) platforms.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- The winner will be contacted via DM on Facebook or Twitter.
- The winner must reply to the organisers' message within 72 hours of being sent the message, otherwise a replacement winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries
- The competition is organised by Turespaña in the UK, who has final say on the winner and reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they fail to comply with the competition rules.
- All winners must fully comply with the competition rules and by entering this competition you agree to do so.
- The prize will be sent by post to an address in the United Kingdom supplied by the winner. Turespaña accepts no responsibility if the address provided is incorrect.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over and be based in the UK.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold, auctioned or swapped.
- By entering this competition, you specifically agree that Turespaña also reserves the right to record the winners through pictures, video and other media sources and to use this material in future promotional activity for the Spanish Tourist Office in the UK.