GASTROSPAIN COMPETITION 2022
Spain social Gastro Spain competition 2021 – Restaurant
#GastroSpain Facebook and Twitter competition rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Prizes available to win:
- One meal for two at Jose Pizarro’s restaurant Pizarro in Bermondsey, London. The meal is bookable for any time Monday - Thursday.
- The competition will start at 3:00pm on Friday 14th January 2022
- The competition will close at midnight on Monday 31st January 2022
- This competition will be on Facebook and Twitter.
- To enter you must retweet/ share the competition post and tell us what your favourite Spanish dish is and why, as well as tagging a friend you would take with you to the restaurant. For example:
When I visit Spain, I love to order Patatas Bravas because they are such an iconic and tasty dish that takes me back to living in Spain. I would take @Tom_Smith because I know how much he enjoys them too! #GastroSpain @Spain_inUK @Jose_Pizarro
- You need to be following @Spain_inUK and @jose_pizarro on Twitter, and Spain.Info.GB and josepizarochef on Facebook.
- You must include the hashtag #GastroSpain in your entry.
- By submitting an entry, you confirm that:
- You are the only author of your tweet
- It is your original work
- You are the sole copyright holder of any images/videos you may include
- You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by Turespaña
- It does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third party
- You grant Turespaña and their partners right to use the imagery in any marketing (non-commercial) activities without prior notice.
- You are allowed to submit more than one entry on one (or more) platforms.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- The winner will be contacted via DM on Facebook or Twitter.
- The winner must reply to the organisers' message within 72 hours of being sent the message, otherwise a replacement winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries
- The competition is organised by Turespaña in the UK, who has final say on the winner and reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they fail to comply with the competition rules.
- All winners must fully comply with the competition rules and by entering this competition you agree to do so.
- The prize will be sent by post to an address supplied by the winner. Turespaña accepts no responsibility if the address provided is incorrect.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over and be based in the UK.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold, auctioned or swapped.
- By entering this competition, you specifically agree that Turespaña also reserves the right to record the winners through pictures, video and other media sources and to use this material in future promotional activity for the Spanish Tourist Office in the UK.
This article is part of our #GastroSpain series with José Pizarro. For videos showing how to make his dishes please follow us on Facebook at @Spain.info.gb and Twitter @Spain_inUK
For more information on Spain as a visitor destination, please visit www.spain.info or contact Spain@wearelotus.co.uk.