#SlowTravelSpain Renfe Competition Terms and Conditions
#SlowTravelSpain Renfe Facebook and Twitter competition rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Prizes available to win:
- 2x four-journey Renfe passes
- The competition will start at 0:00pm on Monday 4th July 2022
- The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 17th July 2022
- This competition will be on Facebook and Twitter.
- You need to be following @Spain_inUK on Twitter and Spain.Info.GB on Facebook.
- To enter you must reply to the competition post on Facebook or Twitter with where in Spain you would use the train passes to visit, tagging who you would take with you on your train journey.
- You must include the hashtag #SlowTravelSpain in your entry.
- For example: ‘@Spain_inUK If I won the #SlowTravelSpain competition, I would use the tickets to explore Seville and Granada with my best friend @Susan_Smith100’
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- The winner will be notified via Direct Messages on Facebook or Twitter.
- The winner must reply to the organisers' message within 72 hours of being sent the message, otherwise a replacement winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
- The competition is organised by Turespaña in the UK, which has final say on the winner and reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they fail to comply with the competition rules.
- All winners must fully comply with the competition rules and by entering this competition you agree to do so.
- The prize will be sent by post to an address in the United Kingdom supplied by the winner. Turespaña accepts no responsibility if the address provided is incorrect.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over and be based in the UK.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold, auctioned or swapped.
- Flights, transfers and other travel expenses are not covered by this prize.
- The prize will be purchased in August 2022.
- Your first journey must be redeemed within six months of the pass being purchased, and it will remain valid for a month from that first use.
- In order to travel, you must formalise your journey by logging on to ‘My Tickets’ and indicating which train you wish to travel on.
- Always travel with your passport or residency card, which you will have to present along with your Renfe Spain Pass and ticket at the station.