#SpainWays competition - Terms and Conditions
#SpainWays Facebook and Twitter competition rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Prizes available to win:
- Five Luxury Spanish Hampers provided by Camino featuring: Rioja Reserva, Beronia; Quince Jelly; Pimentón de La Vera, Sweet Paprika from La Vera; Olives Manzanilla; Bomba Rice.
- The competition will start at 3:00pm on Thursday 10th June 2021
- The competition will close at midnight on Friday 18th June 2021
- This competition will be on Facebook and Twitter.
- To enter you must reply to the competition post with a photo or video showing your favourite 'Spain Way'. This can be a method, style, or manner of doing something OR a Spanish path, road or track for travelling along. For example:
- Quirks of Spanish culture e.g. Sobremesa (relaxing at the table after a heavy meal)
- Spanish traditions or ways of doing something e.g. cooking paella or preparing a tortilla
- Spanish tourism routes e.g. ‘Grand Tour of Catalonia’ or the various routes of El Camino de Santiago given it is Xacobeo 2021.
- Vías Verdes (Green Way) cycling routes
- You need to be following @Spain_inUK and CaminoLondon on Twitter, and Spain.Info.GB and CaminoLondon on Facebook.
- You must include the hashtag #SpainWays in your entry.
- By submitting a photo, you confirm that for each photo submitted
- You are the only author of your work
- It is your original work
- You are the sole copyright holder of the image/video
- You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by Turespaña
- It does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third party
- You grant Turespaña and their partners right to use the imagery in any marketing (non-commercial) activities without prior notice.
- You are allowed to submit more than one entry on one (or more) platforms.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- The winner will be contacted via DM on Facebook or Twitter.
- The winner must reply to the organisers' message within 72 hours of being sent the message, otherwise a replacement winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries
- The competition is organised by Turespaña in the UK, who has final say on the winner and reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they fail to comply with the competition rules.
- All winners must fully comply with the competition rules and by entering this competition you agree to do so.
- The prize will be sent by post to an address supplied by the winner. Turespaña accepts no responsibility if the address provided is incorrect.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over and be based in the UK.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold, auctioned or swapped.
- By entering this competition, you specifically agree that Turespaña also reserves the right to record the winners through pictures, video and other media sources and to use this material in future promotional activity for the Spanish Tourist Office in the UK.