SPAIN AT WTM 2023
The Spanish Tourist Office is attending World Travel Market in London from 06 to 08 November
Spain will be focusing on its sustainable tourism strategy which places emphasis on seasonal and geographical diversification as well as economic, social, and environmental sustainability. To be added to the Spanish Tourist Offices’ media distribution list, please contact email@example.com.
Understanding the impact of new UK sustainability regulations for Spanish tourism suppliers (Dual language: English/Spanish)
- Tuesday, 7 November, 10:30-11:10 am, Stand N5-200 (private room)
- The Spanish Tourist Office in partnership with The Travel Foundation for the launch of a comprehensive report outlining the changing UK regulations surrounding climate and the environment, and the impact on Spanish tourism suppliers. RSVP: Jesus.firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Note space is limited and places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis
Celebrate the most sustainable tour operator to Spain
- Tuesday, 7 November, 11:15 am, Stand N5-200
- On stand awards in collaboration with Wanderlust Magazine to celebrate the most sustainable tour operators to Spain. Places are limited and are available for media and trade who either write about or sell Spain. Register interest via Spain@wearelotus.co.uk
Very limited interview opportunities for Spain’s tourism heads are available for UK national newspapers and broadcast. Please email: email@example.com
If you’d like to be featured on Spain's newsroom, please share you articles with Spain@wearelotus.co.uk using the header ‘feature suggestion for Spain’s Newsroom’.