Spain Sustainability Conference
An afternoon event hosting keynote speakers and panellists discussing sustainable travel strategies in Spain and further afield. Discussions will be on a range of topics, from the social aspect of sustainability, to dealing with mass tourism in hotspots, to how to escape greenwashing. This event is targeted at UK and Spanish travel trade and relevant media.
The event, on Wednesday 26th April, is in Covent Garden at The Conduit (6 Langley St, London WC 2H 9JA).
- 12:00 - 13:00: Registration and light lunch at the welcome desk
- 13:00 - 13:20: Welcome to the event given by the Director of the Spanish Tourist Office followed by a conference overview
- 13:20 - 15:00: Introduction to the Panellists and keynote speakers
- 1500 - 15:30: Coffee Break
- 15:30 -16:40: Panellists and keynote speakers
- 16:40 - 17:00: Closing remarks
- 17:00: End of afternoon conference
Conference guests are welcome to stay on for the evening agenda if registered for both events. For more information of Spain's Sustainable Media Awards in the evening, click here.
An afternoon event hosting keynote speakers and panellists discussing sustainable travel strategies in Spain and further afield.
Participants can attend either or both events. Invitation will be confirmed by LOTUS on behalf of the Spanish Tourism Office.
For further information on Spain as a visitor destination, please visit www.spain.info or email Spain@wearelotus.co.uk.